Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tag from Tarika - Top 5's

Top 5 Celebrity Crushes:
#1: James McAvoy

#2: Gerard Butler

#3: Paul Rudd

#4: Wentworth Miller

#5: James Marsden









Top 5 CDs: (these CDs you can't live without)
#1: Guster - Lost and Gone Forever

#2: Barenaked Ladies - Stunt
#3: Better Than Ezra - Closer

#4: Queen - Classic Queen
#5: Placebo - Once More With Feeling




Top 5 Movies:
#1: A Lot Like Love

#2: Rory O'Shea Was Here

#3: Lars and the Real Girl

#4: Orange County

#5: Ghostbusters





Top 5 Books:
#1: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

#2: Flowers for Algernon by David Keys

#3: Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

#4: Harry Potter Series - I can't pick just one of them.

#5: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee



Can you do it? Can you give me your top 5 of anything?

3 comments:

Alienfloyd said...

Does liking Flowers for Algernon help you in working with Thor.
I'm with you on number five in the books category.

Tooele Brezoff said...

as sad as it is I dont know anyone in your top 5 men. yes i live under a rock!

BrittneyandDoug said...

Now there are two more books I need to add to my never ending "To Read..." list. I hope you start TTA this week, it is a good one!