Monday, May 5, 2008

Pajamas

It has been brought to my attention that not everyone wears pajamas! Now I'm not saying that people are going to bed in the buff... they are simply sleeping in t-shirts, basketball shorts and other simple lounge wear. This conversation of pajamas started a few weeks ago and has been coming up every once in a while over lunch. And it always ends in the same way with Lisa, Denae, Tarika and Seany laughing at me and the fact that not only have I purchased several pairs of PJ's but I actually wear them.

I was simply unaware that this was a strange occurrence. And to top it off they also make fun of what my sleepwear looks like. Just because I own something that has little cows, moons and stars on it does not mean that I'm strange. Okay, maybe a little. But it's not like I'm Hugh Heffner and wear them all day long and it every situation. Okay, there was once when the cute paramedics come to the house. But that's a different story.

But what can I say they are really comfortable. So this is my opinion on the subject. Just wear what you want, let others wear what they want and let it go.

5 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

cute jammies! I cant even have my feet under the sheets at night so to have them covered in feetie jammies would kill me!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Oh PS!!! Thank you for letting us view your copy of Juno, I laughed so hard. GReat Movie!!

Tarika said...

i can' let it go that you sleep in pajamas, but it is still so crazy that you have actual pajamas...

BrittneyandDoug said...

I myself am a t-shirt sleeping type of gal. But...I do own Pjs and wear them around the house, just not to sleep in unless the top is a t-shirt, lol!

The Woolley's said...

Hear! Hear!