This is really crazy but I just HAD to do it. SomethingStore.com: here is the deal you pay $10 and they send you something. Anything! And the best part it's a total surprise. LOVE IT!
Thanks to Katie I was introduced to this site and since I love surprises so much I couldn't not do it. And now I'm totally excited to see what I get. And if you think I'm a sucker, that's fine. But I have others wanting to do it too. Tarika has already ordered her surprise. Bryan, Stacie and Thor are seriously considering it. And now I know you want to.....DO IT!!
Here are a few ideas of what it could be:
Magnets
Big container of Bouncy Balls
Wallet
Race Car Set
Pack of Colorful Paper
Lamp
Candle
Kitchen Knife Set
Mr. PotatoHead
But I really hope it's the Bouncy Balls. Fun!
4 comments:
Let me know how that works out for ya!
I'm hoping for something really really cool, or so lame it be classified as lamey. Actually I think more on the lamey side, because I want a story out of this 10 bucks!
I am so excited I can't wait to see what we got! I am sure that it will be lamey and then Seany will have a story...but yeah I am way excited!
Wow, I am really excited to hear/see about your surprise! We need to plan a dinner/movie! Hows your next week look?
Post a Comment