raisins come from grapes,
people come from apes,
I come from Canada.....

Not only are these amazing lyrics but the tune is quite catchy. These are the primary ingredients for a song to get stuck in the brain. Now I can't really complain about this since it is my fault. The song is from the Barenaked Ladies recent release "Snacktime". All 23 songs are for children. It's a great little CD and since I knew his wife Jen is a fan of BNL I shared the album with him.
The CD is actually fun to listen to and the one video that I have seen is also a lot of fun. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1cnJ_pOAdQ
3 comments:
I have had "Safety Dance" stuck in my head for three days. I'll check out Snack Time, I'm ready for a change. ;)
I have a multitude of songs running through my head at one time, Ex. Closing time, Radio free Europe, I am the Walrus, and if You could Hie to Kolob. You can dance if you want to...
Do you know what Thor did to me first thing when I walked in this morning? He played this song! As you know I hate this song and it has started my Monday/Tuesday off just right!
Post a Comment