
Well all I have to say about "Ironman" is that Robert Downey Jr is back and hotter than ever! He is ripped, charming, smart and owns some pretty awesome cars. I was surprised at how much I liked this movie since I'm not a big fan of those based on comic books. The casting was superb, I even liked Gwenyth Paltrow. She was great at being the damsel in distress who can also rewire the main-frame computer in seconds. It was a fantastic blend of action, comedy and drama. Loved it!
Downey is the suave Tony Stark, CEO of Stark Enterprises. This high-tech genius and billionaire is creating the world's most imaginative weapons. But when there is an attempt to kill him, Tony sees how his weapons are really being used. He decides to build a suit that makes him agile and powerful enough to fight crime. I know it sounds cheesy but it's great!
This is a "must-see". Go today and then see it again next week.
1 comment:
hmmmm....good to know. Maybe if I can ever get to a movie again I will go see this one!
Post a Comment