Alright, alright....a few of you (and you know who you are) wanted me to start a blog and here it is. Over the last year it seems that I have become quite the internet junkie. Between MySpace, Facebook and Blogging...I'm all over the net. Most of these things have come about due to those of you I call my friends. Who knew that peer pressure could be still be a part of your life in your 30's? But despite all that I still love you for being a part of my life.
So what to expect from my blogging? At the request of some of you there will be movie reviews. This will not only include the new releases but I will feature some of my favorites that I think you should see. For those of you that don't care about what is happening in the movie scene, there will be stories of the strange things that occasionally happen. Hopefully you will find it interesting...and if not, don't tell me about it, so that I don't feel too bad about my life. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Yay! This will be fun, I'm excited to hear all your random thoughts. And, you should do a book list, I have seen people do them over on the side. I'll show ya what I mean.
I am so excited, I think I might have played a plart in that peer-pressure ;) It's just that I miss hearing about all those crazy things that happen to you!!
First of all.. welcome to the world of blogging, I think you will enjoy it here and I am very excited to get my reviews on what movies to see. I don't see very many nowadays so I want to make sure that I see the ones worth seeing... Good thing I trust your judgement on just about everything:)
Welcome!!! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment