When going on vacation, leave your desk under the attention of someone responsible. Now I thought that I was leaving mine in good hands, but all those hands did was actually help (thanks a lot Thor).
Aaron (looking so innocent in his shirt and tie) is an evil mastermind and I'm always amazed at his handiwork. This time upon my arrival back from vacation I was surprised to find my desk had been tur
ned into a beach. Every detail was attended to: sunblock lotion, seashells, water toys and even sand! That's right kids he actually bought sand, hauled the bags into work and poured it all over the floor. Thanks to Jake a tarp was laid down for an easier clean up.
For those of you that may be wondering why this would be a problem, the truth is I hate sand. Why? It gets into everything and I cannot stand the gritty feeling of it, yuck! Which brings me to my next warning DON'T tell Aaron about things that bug you or the moment your gone it will be placed on your desk. He would be happy to know that even though it has been a few weeks I still find some sand from time to time.
At some point this little "favor" will need to be returned. If you have any ideas of how to top this one let me know. Pranks are fun but the payback is a beach...
2 comments:
LOL, "Life is a beach", Oh this just made my day!! Good ole Nelson minds they are amazing!!
my crap that is funny but so not nice! I am not a fan of sand my self. Here is an idea, my brother did this one. He went to his friends apartment and got anything that would hold dirt and planted flowers in, shoes, cups bowls, the tub, you name it there were flowers, he also did it with gold fish! good luck!
Post a Comment