
Do you know the feeling when you buy a new DVD you are really excited about it? For me today that was How I Met Your Mother: Season 2. Anyway, you get home put the disk in and you pick up the remote to turn on the TV and the blessed TV you have counted on for the last 6 years fades out of your life. After pushing the power button an average of 10 times the tears start. Then you think CRAP! now what do I do???
Well thanks to the amazing technology we enjoy you pull out your computer and start shopping. And it sure has been a long time since I have shopped for a TV because I was unaware of the many choices...flat-panel, projection, tube, etc. So the hunt has begun for the appliance that I trust to entertain, teach and change my mood when I'm feeling down. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Oh sad :( I myself am also a TV junkie, I feel your pain. I say go big!!!! See you tomorrow!
I think I would cry if our tv died, ask Bryan I am a junkie!
Thanks for your comment I love my star! Good Luck looking for a new TV!
Any luck with the tv shopping yet? I WAS going to buy a flat tube HDTV, but alas, I now have new tires instead. (sniff, sniff)
Post a Comment