
As the years pass I have found that you need something to brighten your life and bring you joy. Since I won't be having kids anytime soon, I have found a different route of adding happiness to my life... purses. These beautiful bundles of joy bring a smile to your face and upon seeing them for the first time can bring tears to your eyes.
I love purses, bags, handbags, shoulder bags, totes. If it can carry your crap and look amazing slung over your shoulder... I want it. It's a sickness really. Anyway, I wanted to introduce you to the newest addition to my ever-growing family. This is the Hype Chabrol Clutch. I simply call her Greeny.
While my family of stylish handbags may only provide a place to put my things, I cannot help but to truly love each and every one of them. But I am a bad parent and will give some much attention while others will wait patiently for their time out on the town.
Only once have I allowed a bag to wander from home, the chocolate brown seatbelt bag. She went to a very good home and is being well cared for by Lisa. Thanks Lisa!

Eventually I would like to add the Louis Vuitton Galleria to the family. This is an expensive adoption and it will be some time before this little blessing will enter my life. Until then I will enjoy my time with the countless others.
4 comments:
aww goo goo! they are darling! (yes I am dreaming of day I will own a real purse, not a walmart special)
I too have this joy and dreams...but it has expanded to shoes, fancy pants (as I call them), and of course and bag type of thing that I can get my hands on. Do you think that we need to see the doctor for our sickness?
I'll stick with my awesome array of Target and Swapmeet selections. But I am excited for you to finally have your clutch... maybe we can avoid the purse sections at Nortstroms from now on?
It was really great to see you tonight. I think you should purchase the purple purse... :)
Post a Comment