Some of you have seen this picture and have asked "what were you thinking about?" or "what were you looking at?". But most have just laughed and said "it's so you" and I'm not really sure what to think about this comment.
Anyway, I wanted to tell the story behind "the special face" picture. On our first day in London (Oct 2007) Cindi , Stacie and I were on an all day tour of the city. We were at Buckingham Palace and had just seen the changing of the guards. During our adventures around the Palace we saw a very handsome policeman. This guy could have been Price Williams' double. We didn't want to be like the other silly girls asking for his picture so we just walked on by, giggling like silly girls.
We boarded the tour bus and headed off toward Hyde Park. While driving down the street I noticed that we were about to pass the cute policeman. Stacie still had her camera out and I asked her to take a picture. She said "okay" in a what-the-crap kind of voice. As she was sitting in front of me she came up over the back of the seat and produced this picture. My only regret is that she did not snap another photo immediately after, as my expression had drastically changed from enamored with the moment to "what the hell are you doing?". And I believe these were the exact words out of my mouth.
To answer the previous questions:
"What were you thinking about?": The fact that I was finally in London and having an awesome adventure with 2 of my best friends.
"What were you looking at?": The Hot British Policeman. This may explain why I'm not married. But that's another blog for another day.
So this picture will go down in my history as what I look like when I'm completely happy... with pigtails.
4 comments:
I love the photo. You look so happy, It makes me smile!
I love your face! I saw some Mighty Magic Mini's this weekend and thought of you... :)
I love this story! It is by far one of my favorite moments of you caught on camera!
I also love this story! Too funny :)
Post a Comment