If your name is not John Bryan then you will never understand this video. In fact, I'm a little embarrassed that I even know about it. This is your last chance to just keep going and continue the blog stalking trail. Seriously, this is not for all y'all.
4 comments:
I feel dirty now. I have to regroup and come up with a winner.
A moose? Fire in the disco!
Ok so First off you steal Bryans tiger undies, now you found his light up cod-piece! and the Moose too? Jen seriously could you stop breaking in to our house!!
he-he did I hear him right he kept saying Taco bell right? does he eat there the scream "danger danger fire in the disco"? just wondering if that was just me or if you could hear that too!
I'm a lot disturbed...
Just so you know I have been singing this for a week now!
Post a Comment