Well, we have completed Day 3 of the Cali Vaca and here are a few pics from our adventures. Hopefully I will not be too dead tired from another day at Disney and will be able to post more later. Enjoy!
I can't believe that you actually put your toes on sand...wasn't it a great natural pedicure! Oh I miss Newport...please promise you will come visit me when I live there even if it is a beach!
Disneyland looks like a blast! Can't wait to hear about all of the funny stories when you get back!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun- way better than work!!
Love the photos! Have a super duper fun time!
I can't believe that you actually put your toes on sand...wasn't it a great natural pedicure! Oh I miss Newport...please promise you will come visit me when I live there even if it is a beach!
Disneyland looks like a blast! Can't wait to hear about all of the funny stories when you get back!
two very enthusiastic thumbs up! Fine holiday fun! I miss disneyland!!!
Post a Comment