My favorite pic is the "its magic" one...it is not quite as good as the special one, but pretty good nonetheless.
Fun Photos! Thanks for coming ALL the way out to our house, It was fun! thanks again for the key chain super cool!
I also love the "It's Magic" photo...I think that should be your Facebook photo. It was good catching up Saturday, until like 1am ;) We need to do lunch, I owe you money for the cute purse!!
Hey, my new blog address is colbandlisafam.blogspot.com
I love the pics! Especially those cute panda ones. Who was your photographer? BTW- we need to exchange pics.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My favorite pic is the "its magic" one...it is not quite as good as the special one, but pretty good nonetheless.
Fun Photos! Thanks for coming ALL the way out to our house, It was fun! thanks again for the key chain super cool!
I also love the "It's Magic" photo...I think that should be your Facebook photo. It was good catching up Saturday, until like 1am ;) We need to do lunch, I owe you money for the cute purse!!
Hey, my new blog address is colbandlisafam.blogspot.com
I love the pics! Especially those cute panda ones. Who was your photographer?
BTW- we need to exchange pics.
Post a Comment