So many comments I dont even know were to begin! First of all how did you get Bryans Home made video? Do you like the tiger undies!? yep they are really hot and only worn on "special nights" Grrr Easy Tiger! That is what I say!! haha
Thanks for the laugh. I haven't seen this for a few years. I love it when he starts ripping of his flesh. If I have whacked dreams tonight it's your fault or maybe roller skates and hermaphies.
I'm excited to see the Weird Posts War... it could get disturbing with you two. But I do love this video and the fact that the girls don't find him sexy until his skin comes off. Go Robbie!
4 comments:
So many comments I dont even know were to begin! First of all how did you get Bryans Home made video? Do you like the tiger undies!? yep they are really hot and only worn on "special nights"
Grrr Easy Tiger! That is what I say!! haha
Thanks for the laugh. I haven't seen this for a few years. I love it when he starts ripping of his flesh. If I have whacked dreams tonight it's your fault or maybe roller skates and hermaphies.
Oh, if this was a challenge for weirdest post on a blog, then it's only the beginning of a long strange road, otherwise good job.
I'm excited to see the Weird Posts War... it could get disturbing with you two. But I do love this video and the fact that the girls don't find him sexy until his skin comes off. Go Robbie!
Post a Comment