Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged from Lisa

Thanks for the tag Lisa!

What I was doing...10 years ago: Wow, I was on my mission. To be exact I was living in Somerset, PA. In this area there were more Amish than Englishers. Oh, good old PA. Where we referred to the people as "Trippers" and it was a great place to serve a mission but I would never live there. Mission seriously...Am I really this old?

5 years ago: I had just moved to Las Vegas. It was a great experience but I would much rather vacation there instead of live there. Thus, I live here.

5 months ago: Let's see according to the calendar I saw the following movies: In Bruges, Jumper, Definitely Maybe, Charlie Bartlett, The Other Boleyn Girl and Penelope. Whew, that's a lot to see and I'm sure that I was most excited about Penelope since it stars my boyfriend James.

5 things on my to do list: get my iPod fixed (it's been broken since October), return a shirt to Macy's, buy a new TV, contemplate buying the red slingback heels with peep toe, finish my Study Director packet (Tarika had to remind me of this one).

5 snacks I enjoy: Orange Milano Cookies, Carmel Cashew Shake, Donuts, Cotton Candy, Hawaiian Ice. Really anything with sugar.

5 Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly a Billionaire: Buy a house (maybe several), spend 6 months in Europe, put Cindi through Massage Therapy School so she could be my personal masseur, pay off debt, build my own personal movie theater (friends would be welcome)

5 Bad Habits: swearing, drive too fast, bad temper, spend too much money, procrastinate

5 Places I Have Lived: Farmington, Bountiful, Las Vegas, Hershey, PA, Centerville. Not too exciting.

5 Jobs I've Had: Hardy Enterprise, Impact Apparel, Pixie Press and Nelson. Sorry, I've only had 4.

No comments: