
During the month of May there were many great things that happened, but I think my favorite thing was the REAL Salt Lake vs. LA Galaxy Game. Of course the major reason for this was David Beckham. He is just super hot and fun to look at, Yummy! Plus, I was impressed with his skills on the field.
Through this experience I found that I actually really like soccer (watching not playing). Much for the same reason that I enjoy hockey...it does not stop for anything. I'm not much of a sports fan because there is
usually a lot of down time waiting for the players to change positions or dealing with fouls. I found soccer to be action packed and fun to watch. I love it. In fact, I loved it so much that I really want to get season tickets for next year when the new stadium is finished.
usually a lot of down time waiting for the players to change positions or dealing with fouls. I found soccer to be action packed and fun to watch. I love it. In fact, I loved it so much that I really want to get season tickets for next year when the new stadium is finished. If you get the chance to go to a game I would highly recommend it. Plus, they have these giant bags of cotton candy at the game. Super good!
2 comments:
I played soccer most of my youth, I even refed a little. I enjoy watching soccer but I must conceed playing is better than watching. The new stadium looks cool.
I love to watch soccer, me and Kade will have to go with you sometime! He's on a soccer team!
Post a Comment