
I would like to share my new favorite past-time at work. In those few minutes between phone calls and projects I like to select the link below (from my favorites) and click on the hot guy.
http://www.luckybrand.com/Jeans/JEANS_WORLD_LANDINGPAGE,default,pg.html
Now, let me explain. Tarika came into work one day and said there was a very cute model on the walls of Lucky. We pulled up the website and both took a minute to drool over the hottie in the nice jeans. He needed a name (of course) and T's co-workers had named him something lame. We have chosen to call him Alex. He's totally Cougar Bait and has been added to the Cougar Club.
For the guys: you can click on one the girls....
2 comments:
Oh wait...I you do have a blog.
I {heart} Alex in the slim bootleg jeans. Yummy behind...
Sick...
PS Wally Lamb is my Uncle
Post a Comment