Monday, August 24, 2009

Duck Butter


Recently, (okay a few weeks ago) I was introduced to the term "Duck Butter". Now according to Sean duck butter refers to the gluteus maximus area when perspiration is present. This can also be referred to as swass or simply sweaty bum.

This term has caused quite the laughter and has even been turned into a curse word. Just try it next time you are mad and it will make you laugh.


On Saturday, while shopping at Sportsman's Warehouse, I found the answer to duck butter.... monkey butt. Don't worry Sean I'll make sure Santa brings you some for Christmas.

5 comments:

Tarika said...

Oh this is going to be the best white elephant gift ever!!!

Seany said...

Oh good!!!!!!!! It will go with my crotch pot cooking for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Duck Butter!!!! HeHe

Lisa D said...

This is actually good information to have- thanks for the post!!! Now I know what to get my Bro In Law for Christmas!

Lamb said...

Am I the only one that doesn't have a sweaty bum problem... weird.