Fight the urge to see Fighting
It takes a lot for me to want to walk out of a movie. The last time I felt that way, the Watchmen were boring me beyond belief. But tonight I found the movie that is not only worth walking out on, but don't walk into it.... Fighting. Now I was excited to see this flick since it stars the chiseled chest Channing Tatum. Siobhan and I walked into the film giddy for an awesome shirtless show. Instead we had the following thoughts: - There must have not been a script since no one could finish a sentence.
- Worst use of a Marvin Gaye song ever.
- I know Terrence Howard is a better actor than this.
- Maybe we are just too much of a cracker to understand this.
- He prepared for a major fight once.
- The fuzzy then focused camera shots are annoying.
- Is the first guy he fought dead?
- I actually feel dumber.
Please save yourself the time, money and confusion, fight the urge to see Fighting. But eat at Ztejas it's delicious!
5 comments:
Seriously, I mean, I was thinking, you know, when it's all said and, well, do what Jen says, cuz even though it's Channing!, it's just not worth it. Sad, but true. So sad!
I love queso from Ztejas. It almost made me forget the pain.
So did you walk out???
OMG! A blog! So I know that it was a dumb movie, but he is still yummy!
Yummy!!! Ztejas... Sucks that channing was in a crappy movie. Just go watch some She's the Man and you'll feel better.
Um, I'm sure you probably know this... but it's been a while since you've posted here. Did you quit?
Post a Comment