After months of waiting I was finally able to see Eagle Eye. And I'm happy to say that it did not disappoint. There were a few actions sequences that completely kicked butt and I swear that I stopped breathing in one of them. That's right kids... it was so exciting it almost killed me. 
For those of you that don't know about the movie. Eagle Eye stars Shia LaBeouf as Jerry Shaw. When he returns home after the mysterious death of his brother. He finds himself thrown together with a single mother, Rachel Holloman (Michelle Monaghan). Together they have been framed as terrorists, on the run they must work together to find who is trying to control them.
I give this flick a "Go" for a stellar performance from Shia and some awesome action.
3 comments:
Looks like a great show!
Are you going to write a review on my halloween party? I guess I better get some exciting things planned just incase!!
This was an AWESOME movie and Shia is HOTT hot in the uniform his steals. Yummy. They should've just called it Eye Candy instead of Eagle Eye.
Sweet! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment