Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Quit!


AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH. This is how I feel about about my job today. So many things just completly bit. I spent most of my day trying not to yell at clients, who frankly just need a good slapping.

I believe this is the first time that I have used my Blog for a venting session. But I figured it was either this or I might punch someone...in the neck. Thanks for letting me rant. I feel much better now and I think I will leave the building in a civil manner. I need some chinese.

Thor if I don't come in tomorrow, I'm only taking the day off and will let you know......

7 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

is it lack of friends on your goodreads?
I am sorry your day was crazy! Bryan saves me from my crazyness and he was 1 hour late today and I almost poked my eyes out!

YOu just need some chocolate that makes me feel happy!

BrittneyandDoug said...

Ohhhhh, I am so sorry! I would love some chinese if you need to vent to a non-Nelson. Doug is having problems at work too, I will have to tell you about it later....maybe over chinese!

It's good to use blogging to vent, it makes yo feel so much better!

Alienfloyd said...

What Lori didn't know was Jen was in the same meeting that made us late. I would say I feel your pain, but I don't feel any more.

Cheers

Thor'sblog said...

Wow, well it sounds like we should do something fun if you come in. We will have to see.

Lisa D said...

I remember days like this at Nelson- makes you want to hurt yourself!

Tarika said...

Today will be better...I promise...Thor has already taken care of one of the customers that needs a good slapping! I know you want to know who it is...but either way today will be a lot better for sure!

Lisa said...

he he he...I miss you on days like this. :) Sorry I wasn't there to run get cheese cake or something! I'm sure today is going much better! Hey, why don't I come see you?!