Brittney was telling me about an interesting website GoodReads.com, here you can keep track of what you have read and see what others are reading. I thought it sounded interesting so I logged on and created an account. As I was surfing around trying to figure out how to use everything, I clicked on "Friends" and this is what popped up....
AGGHHH, you have no friends! What a mean thing to say. At this point I just had to sit back and laugh. But still it was a little shocking.
7 comments:
Who needs friends anyway, just remember your smart, nice, and gosh darn it people like you.
Wow Jen, I'm impressed. Two more posts and you'll beat July!
My favorite part of this is the "try adding some". Try Jen. You must try...
LOL! I love it, when I deleted the other "Jen Shaw" that wasn't you...wierd...I got a message that popped up "They must not be a good friend, they will not be notified that you deleted them" or something like that. At least you have one now. Add Lisa.
Yes, add me, whatever that means! It does sound like a cool site though.
A little off the subject, but still about books, I so wish you were reading Breaking Dawn right now! If you thought the first one or two made you crazy I think your would honestly throw this last book!
I love it that you have to "try" to add some... ha ha!
oh sad...i will be your friend...that is if you "try"...
BFF,
Who reads? And I thought Shelfari was the place for this sort of thing.
BFF
Post a Comment