Thursday, July 31, 2008

Favorite Thing In July

July was actually a pretty great month and there were a lot of fun activities with friends. There was the Step Up/Step Up2 Party. For those of you that missed it, you missed out. And of course there was JoDee's 7th Annual Pride and Prejudice Party. A totally awesome night of food and Colin Firth. There were some wonderful days of shopping with Cindi and Elaine. But for my favorite thing this month I'm going to have to go with something that was a complete surprise....an iPod iTouch.....I would like to introduce you to "iTouch James".


On July 8th, iTouch James entered my life. And things will never be the same. The level of enjoyment in music, videos and surfing the Internet have been brought to a whole new level. Of course all this just makes me want an iPhone (I'm sure that will come later).
This blessed event would not have happened without Stacie. And now I will pay homage to the beloved Stacie:

Oh Stacie, how you selflessly gave of your free gift with purchase. And I truly appreciate how you remembered the little people in your life as you slip into the world of "MacSnobbery". Your kindness and generosity will always be remembered.

Of course now I will have to be her friend for at least another year... a small price to pay.

My favorite feature about the iTouch is the screen, it's completely awesome for videos. And thanks to Cindi I have a ton of movies and other fun stuff to watch. She gave me so many that my hard drive is completely full !!!!! (Thor you can byte your terabyte.)

So really my favorite thing this month are my friends. And I have to say that I have some pretty awesome friends. Thanks to all of you for putting up with my crap and still insisting to do things with me.

4 comments:

Tarika said...

You have been crabby this month, but I still have had a lot of fun with you everyday at work and enjoyed the few times we get to see you outside of work...I will always remember that your favorite saying is "It smells like broccoli and balls in here..."

:D Love ya!

Jen-Knee said...

Only thanks to Thor

Stac said...

First, what's with the frizzy haired UK pic. It's scary to see my hair so poofy...

Second, you're just jealous of my MacSnobbery... and you might want to tone down the whole poetry or Thor will start his teasing again.

...and finally, what's with just one year of friendship... I thought we agreed on two years!?!

BrittneyandDoug said...

You crabby, what?? Love the new iTouch!